Friday, September 25, 2009

Pretty Glitter

I'm making a new line of logo's for Etsy Shops .. they're for people who prefer to have something simple yet elegant for branding of their shop goodies :)

My first one is up for sale at etsy ..



I'm doing these at very special prices in One of a Kind Business Packages for the first few that I sell .. you're basically getting a logo, an etsy shop set and a business card for not much more than you would pay for the logo alone .. so it's a great deal :)

My Vintage Bunny also found a new home today .. I sold her to Billie Girl on etsy .. she has some of the cutest little goodies in her shop so please go and have a look in her shop if you get the chance :)



I will hopefully be making another batch of Esty Mascots after the weekend too :)

And I also hope to be creating another scrapbooking kit in the not too distant future .. I already have a beautiful design in mind for it .. it's just a matter of finding the time to put it all together..

Time for me to get back to work ..

Amy

x.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Copyright © twiggsley