Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blog Layouts

I'm doing custom blog layouts again for blogspot/blogger .. I'll probably only do one of a kind designs ..

One of a kind designs will be $60 .. if you would like me to install the template I can make a special reserved listing for you .. cost of install is $5 ..

You need to change your template to Minima to use my layouts if you're not already using Minima as your template as I have designed the layouts around it.

Here's one that I have available on Etsy at the moment ..



I'm happy to work with you if you don't like any of my pre-designed templates or if you have purchased an Etsy Mascot from me I can make you a layout with your mascot logo.

If you'd like to know anymore please convo me at etsy :)

x.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Copyright © twiggsley