Thursday, September 24, 2009

Graphic Design - Current Rates

These rates are current as of 15th September 2009

I do most of my work for Etsy clients .. but if you've stumbled across my blog from somewhere else I am happy to do work for you .. you need to purchase your items through Etsy though :)

+ Custom Artwork + Logo Design (Your Etsy Mascot) - $70
+ Logo Design with stock graphics - $40
+ Custom Artwork for Logo's if required - $45
+ Business Card Template Design - $10 (front)
+ Business Card Template Design - $8 (back)
+ Swing Tag Template Design - $6
+ Sew Tag Template Design - $8
+ Custom Etsy Shop Set - $25 (includes banner, reserved listing image and avatar)
+ Additional Sale and Vacation banners - $3 each
+ Blog Design Layout (Blogger only) - $60
+ Blog Layout Install on Blogger - $5
+ Custom Ship To and Return Address Mail Label Templates - $7
+ If you have something you need done that isn't listed .. contact me via etsy!

You can find me at twiggsley.etsy.com

Amy

x.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Copyright © twiggsley