Tuesday, August 17, 2010

To do or not to do ...

this is the question :)

Really having a hard time trying to figure out what to do with my life. I know I am a good artist .. at least I have my good areas, such as digital art and I'm good at making websites..

problem is, I cannot sell things or market to save my life ..

I had a little stint on Etsy a while back (probably over a year ago now) and I guess I did relatively well for a newcomer .. just making shop banners, the odd blog layout, that kinda thing.

I think I would really like to give it another go .. only do it a little differently this time.

I guess I will just have to play it by ear .. would like to have a heap of layouts ready before I jump in the deep end though .. I was ill-prepared last time.

Want to see what happens next?

stay tuned..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Copyright © twiggsley